WHITE SLAVERY IN GHANA
PAGE 16 0F 16
DO NOT VISIT GHANA I REPEAT
DO NOT VISIT GHANA
IF YOUR GOING TO GHANA LEAVE YOUR WIFE AT HOME
BY DAVID THOMPSON
IS IT OVER OR MORE BULSHIT FROM THE ARM PIT OF THE WORLD
 DAVID THOMPSON
MARFRED ART HEAVENS GATE
ONE YEAR FROM THE START OF THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE
IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS OVER
LET YOU NO MORE TOMMORROW
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT LET ME BE ME
GOOGLES FOR BEING GOOGLES
EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT HAS READ THIS WITH OUT YOU
A DREAM HAD NO CHANCE OF COMING TRUE
AND THE LADY OF MY DREAMS

its not over hotel owner just reneged on his word
wants 1000 more to give her passport back
WE SENT THE THOUSAND NO CHOOSE
ILL NO IN A HOUR WHAT WELL HAPPEN NEXT
SILK WHENT TO GET MONEY BANKS WHERENT OPEN SO SHE WELL TRY TOMORROW MORNING
AS IT IS NOW ALL I HAVE TO SAY THAT WELL SAY IT ALL

IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO GHANA LEAVE YOUR WIFE AT HOME
todays the day what can go wrong
MONEY GRAM CAN PUT HOLD ON MONEY
OUR HOTEL MANAGER WANTS MORE THATS IT
WONT NO TILL LATTER
DONT FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS






GOT OF WORK EARLY NOTHING
845 SILKS TIME SUPPOSE  TO GET ON PLANE HOPE ITS JUST A ENTERNATE PROBLEM



450 MY TIME SILK IS ETHER ON THE PLANE OUR ENTERNATE IS DOWN
HOPE I DONT HERE FROM HER FOR 16 HOURS
THIS IS HELL AND I THOUGHT IVE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES I WAS SO WRONG

good moring i hope
TODAYS THE DAY WE HAVENT TALKED FOR ONE DAY
IF SHE GOT ON PLANE WELL NO BY 12 NOON HEAVEN OUR A TOTAL
DISASTER  AS LONG AS IVE BEEN DOING THIS HAVE NOT READ ONE COMENT
DIDNT WANT THAT TO SWAY WHATY I WRITE
SO TODAY I HOPE TO HIND OUT IF IM THE B IGEST FISH IN THE WORLD OUR
THE LUCKIEST TO ALL OF YOU FINDING LOVE ON A COMPUTOR TI  IS NOT THE WAY TO GO BELIEVE ME ON THAT ONE  .
BUT IF IT WORKS FOR YOU ALL THE BEST
DINT GET ON PLANE LET YOU NO IN A FEW DAYS Y
I HAVE TO VERIFY EVERTHING TOMORROW

A LOT IS HAPPENING
NOTHING THAT IS GOOD
IM HALF A MAN TODAY IF THAT MUCH BUT I HAVE TO LET WHATS GOING ON PLAY OUT
NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO TALK
IT COULD MAKE THE WORLD OF DIFFERENCE TO MY BABY AND I
WHEN I NO WHAT IS REAL AND WHATS NOT ILL END THIS TRAGEDY
OF A CU-WEST FOR FREEDOM  REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK OF ME PRAY FOR SILK THANK YOU
DAVID AND SILK THOMPSON
TO GOD I SAY THIS
FREEDOM
I MAN UP EVER DAY OVER THIS TO THE COUNTRY'S INVOLVED ITS TIME YOU DID
THE SAME
DECEMBER 1 LAST YEAR I WROTE THIS
TO MY BABY IT MEANS EVEN MORE NOW·
to SILK THOMPSON
i have died every day waiting for you and now time stands still waiting for the moment when we can touch feel and look into one others eyes the space in-between use is getting smaller and as time is our enemy it well also be or friend its meant to be so how can it not faith and standing in what you beleave in no matter what the cost and being stong is the true judge of time and through time when you look back you can say i gave ity my all and not hang your head in shame for you baby silk id do it all over in a heart beat love you always dave
I WONT STOP FIGHTING 
GHANA YOU WELL HAVE TO KILL ME
because off what is going on right now im done with this story
if i feal its right well finish it but not now
numbers are what get things done but at times can make thing s worse
if i contenue it wood not help her any more
thank you all that have read this
ever one of you have mad a difference
one that ill never forget
or my baby silk and david thompson

0 comments:

Post a Comment